Tuesday, December 29, 2009

体重

早上量了体重,又再持续往下,已经跌破38公斤了。难怪那天平妹一见我,劈头就说:我怀疑你感情不顺利,有问题,你怎么又瘦了?

大概是之前连续病了两星期,胃口也一直不好吧!不知道吃增胖奶粉有没有帮助?刚才去NTUC Unity看了一下,Weight Gain (for adult) 要将近$60一罐,不知道有没有用呢?成分主要还是蛋白质和热量。从正常食物摄取这些营养不容易,因为食量不大,而且不能过量,稍微吃得饱一些就会不舒服,试了几次就不再试了。不过体重一直往下也不是办法,所以考虑着是否应该尝试吃增胖奶粉。

要加油咯!

7 comments:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

重量转移。

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, the 增胖奶粉 would not really work but it sort of encourage you to drink milk daily.
I think chicken soup is good. If no time, chicken essence.
Like your friend said, happy relationship is still the key to well being.
Go tell your man that.
'A'

Anonymous said...

I really hope you're happy.
Gain more weight should be on top of your priority list in 2010.

I promise to give you some advice once i have consulted our Nutritionists.

I also didn't sleep well for months, but i did't lose my weight though. I wish i could.
I thought of 'xun yi cao' sachet may help me.

Happy New Year 2010!

'M'

spArrOw said...

俊少,重量转移?竟然被你发现了!

A,i must try chicken soup then, hehe! thanks ya! :)

spArrOw said...

Thanks and Happy New Year to you too!

harriet aka 晴 said...

多加油咯.^^

spArrOw said...

晴,嗯,加多多油,哈哈!:)