Monday, May 26, 2008

Jo has resigned

Jo has resigned, his last day in this service will be 22 Jun. He was my direct supervisor for a year, i still remember he wanted me to hold on to help him, when i wanted to step down. I hold on, but he stepped down. I rejected to take over. I hold on for another year to support new sup who took over Jo. One year passed, Jo left n joined another sch. Me left IT n back to academia.

Half a year almost gone. I must say that i appreciate the mgt for allowing me to come back to academia, not so stressed as compared to past three years. Not much fulfilment, but i m happier. But for Jo, he resigned. He choose to join another sch but still, he realised thats not what he wants.

He said he felt himself quite a failure sometimes. I dun think so. I always believe that if someone takes time to reflect his life n wonder where his next stop to be, he is already half way to his success, as he is brave enough to look at himself n what he has done, as compared to those who is doing the same job everyday every year without thinking his meaning of life n job. Jo is talented, and he is still young, it is definitely good for him to look out for new opportunities.

Jo said i m a hot contender... i hav no idea wat he meant... but he didnt wan to go into details... anyway, i m contented wif my current job n current life... If anything goes against my wish, i m not sure, hmmm.... All the best, Jo, i will always support you! If i m to leave this service, consider me to be ur receptionist ya! hehe!

No comments: