Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I dun like to work wif him!!!!!!!!!!!

I promised to help to vet his reports, not to translate!!!!!!!! Many pages of translation, n i m still working on TR@..... messed up all my planned schedule!!!

I hav to bear wif him for another six months???????????? OMG!!!!!!!!

Thats why my horoscope 2008 reads: my career, my relationship, everything, will not be smooth.... now i see the beginning of my nightmares!!!!!!!


By today: TR@

from tmr to next Wed: marking mania

Next Mon: J2 r3su1t ana1y51s

Next Wed: 1mmer5ion meet1ng

Next Thurs n Fri: 5EM

Next Next Mon: J1 r3sult

Next Next Friday??? EPM5

report report report.... n.......

translation by next Mon?????

n work wif tis fellow?????

what abt my kids????


I will never giv up! u will get to see how horrible one can turn into, tis is my warning to u, never offend women! One thing i am sure, u r AFRAID of MI! i will definitely show u how cruel, how fierce, how frightening, how mad i can be!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambateh!!!

spArrOw said...

谢谢!
完成最讨厌的人丢下的工作了,现在开心多了!嘿嘿!

Anonymous said...

teacher...cold down cool down:)
jia you....