Monday, August 06, 2007

Open Dialogue Behind a Closed Door


"Theres some points in ur report, which i find quite 'cute'. "

I dunno if i shd take his word positively or negatively... but i think, i shd trust him, and believe that he has confidence in mi, so, he must be saying sth which is positive.

"Hohoo is very happy wif the big project u did tis year."

Thanks for telling mi that. I never knew it. At least now i know the effort i put in was worth.

"last year, u were telling us that u wanted to step down, u were kind of traumatized. How u felt tis year?"

As u know, i still insist on leaving... i had told hohoo that i wish to stay within one dept.

...........

Lastly....

"Tell me, do you think you are happier this year, as compared to last year?"

eerrr.....errrmmmm.... i dunno....

"let mi tell u, you are happier this year. last year, esp first half of last year, u werent happy, u were quite sentimental.... 2nd half of last year, u were happier. and this year, u are happier."

I find I have changed my views on him a lot, as compared to 2 years ago. And i must admit that he is very observant, beyond my imagination......

Thanks for giving me the chance to "rebuild" my impression on you.


2 comments:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

so, he's telling d real thing? matches what u really feel?

spArrOw said...

I have been thinking abt it but... so the only answer i can have for myself is 我身在福中不知福,身在乐中不知乐。