Was checking my emails.... and... after abt one month, i received email from the mystery gal again... the gal whom i admire her courage.Hi YYY,I am dating ABC right now. Understand that the both of you have been going out for a few times. How do you find him? I am pretty concern of our big age difference. Any advice? I often ask him to date younger girls but he insisted that we are suitable and does not mind my age.
CCC
* names have been changed by sparrow on purpose.
Expected they are together, ever since i received her first email. When she told mi she juz wanna to contact him, as she saw him on the street one of the days, i was kind of difficult to persuade myself to believe her, anyway, i did give her his email add, as the minimum as well as the maximum i could do.
She wanted to know if i am attached or married. She wanted to know my profession and expressed interest in joining this service. I answered her all.
But after abt one month, this time, she give mi a difficult question. My job is to answer all kinds of questions.... but this one...
I wouldnt say anything bad abt ABC, truly, he isnt someone bad. How do i find him? I DID find him a very eligible guy, but how do i answer??? I DO NOT want to be involved in this!!! I wanna to help CCC, but, i am not sure if my answer will help her or be harmful to her... 大家都是女人, i really feel like i want to tell her lotsa things... but, i am not her, and she is not mi, she may have a very bright and blissful future with ABC. I shdnt tell her anything, be it good or bad.
Gal, i hope u can decide on ur own, trust ur feelings, yet be smart. U know, we can never be friend, yet u are never my enemy. I feel glad that u finally address my name in ur opening line, n sign off using ur name. But sorry that this time, i really dunno how to help you. Trust urself, gal, instead of trusting someone u find suspicious of.
4 comments:
strange.. if she has already chosen to be with him, why does she still need to check with u..
i wonder too.. troubled mi for e whole nite... i thought she is so helpless and hav to reach out to a stranger or her imaginative enemy like mi, was thinking how to reply her... but my friend gav mi other pt of view, saying she may be testing mi... but like u say, wats the pt?
In e past, nothg happened betwn mi and him, and it will be the same for the future.
i dun feel angry, i dun feel sad, i juz hope she will not follow my wrong steps and she can find her blissful life.
pinkygal, i am happy to see u visiting mi here:)
haha.. thanks.. its more fun to communicate in tis way too : )
i tink sparrow is too shan liang le.. dun waste time entertaining those pple who has too much time on their hand.. dat person regardless of whether she is shan nan xin nv shld also have more confidence in herself and trust her own decision instead of disrupting pple's life..
i hate those pple who has too much time on their hand & instead of zao fu ren qun, go around saboing pple.. & doing evil deeds.. i really can't stand my colleague who has been doing that.. *sigh* er you er bao..
Gal, thanks!
I roughly have an idea of whats going on...
I am fine, and i hope you are fine too!
Post a Comment