Thanks WSong, e cable is working perfectly! ^_^
Sch reopens tmr... Its Term 3!!! Ohhhhh MGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
Posted an entry regarding petition, heres the update:
新山全民拼治安运动 签名人数破20万人
2007-6-23 23:59:56
(新山23日讯)“十万火急,新山全民拼治安”签名运动,获得民众的热烈反应,签名人数已突破20万大关!
这项由新山中华公会所号召的运动,起初的目标仅是要收集10万人的签名,以便向相关当局反映人民关注新山治安败坏的问题,讵料,却在日前迅速突破此一目标,后主办单位把目标改为20万,却仍然遭轻易突破。
至今日下午1时为止,新山中华公会总共收到21万3958个签名,其中该秘书处即收到13万3435个签名,网站则收到8万523个签名。
(自光华日报)
12 comments:
Miss you....
Wanted to sms you, my phone got problem. It has been quite sometimes. I didn't fix it.
Not happy recently. Lot of issues. Family's is the killing one. Now more headache. One after another. Bigger issue arrived.
I pitty my mum. That's really hurt me. I don't know what should i do.
Mum really sacrifice a lot. Why they "hui bao" in this way?
As for the jb security issues, i really cann't help much. I guess the issue is getting worse is because they work without putting their heart and soul in their job.
I am in service line, i will fell malu and "guo yu bu qu" if the assignment passed down not fulfilled with best efforts put in. If they think their salary is low, then don't join the force. There are other plenty of jobs out there. Don't use the excuse low salary for not able to provide efficient and productive service. Now the salary will be increased soon, then the questions again, do you think would they fell it is enough, satisfied? Money will never be enough.
Take care of everybody ownself. That's what i can say.
Mereka tidak boleh diharap. Really fell disappointed, hopeless. What can we do?
Tak tahu malu ke? Jangan tidur lagi kawan! Sudah 50 tahun, masih ngantuh dan lapar ke? Asyik kopi, kopi, kopi! You need NEWater i guess.
I guess you know whom i refer to.
"You xie hua bu bi duo shuo".
"Lei yi liu gan le".
"juz dun understand... y guys like to MIA so much... MIA for 6 mths, then come back, MIA for 3 months, suddenly pop out, MIA for 2 months, appear again...."
Is this message which appeared in your pilot blog meant for me? If yes, pls sms me, you don't need to say anything, a blank sms is good enough. If yes, i know what i should do.
Read thru your blogs, you mentioned that you have reserved your Sats for him. I am sure that's not me. During last k session, you mentioned about him. I guess he is the one.
"Du hou xuan liu liu". Brother, what to do, you never take actions, of course she will keep her heart open for other prince charming mah. Who do you think you are?! "Xing xing ba!" Said people tidur, you're the one tidur lena!
P/S: He is in dilemma. He is puzzled. Only he himself can sort it out. It is not easy for him.
I like the cloth you wore during riddle competition. It is cool. I am fascinated and awed.
You seems put on weight recently? Control, ok? :)
Who is daRlin9? Your colleague or close friend?
She is pretty. But guys will feel pressurized. Not easy for guys to handle the maintenance bills.
Got urge to meet you. Ok?
972 is now playing my favourite song, Rene Liu's "Wo Deng Ni".
"Ni hui deng wo mah?"
erh...u cant miz sparrow cause onli i can miz her...btw u also have a very closeted & primitive tinking as a gal can looked 'high maintenance' but she can totally maintained her lifestyle by herself w/o the aid of men...esp..wen men r lacking self-confidence & maturity nowadays..how can gals depend on them anyway?
Mic, I think i shd first thank you for leaving comments.
Pls take good care of urself.
DaRlin9 is my colleague n close friend, who has been giving mi full support n sweet shoulder. True to heart, I wont like anyone making non-positive comments on any of my good friends.
Yup Resolveer, I miz u too, hehee! cheer! ^_^
Post a Comment