I wasnt happy when
--> u wanna to go K yet asked mi to call n book room at last min. I paused a while n think abt it, then i felt ok as i noe u hav no internet connection to check phone #. so i checked n called.
--> u took out ur phone to snap pic. i told u times b4 tt i dun like it. there r many other ways to solve it, but not tis way.
--> u asked mi to giv u a checklist... i thought u shd think of way to get wat u wan, i dun spoon feed adult. tis is not like wat u said, like a company operation style, juz tt i think u need to put in some efforts. u dun nid mi to teach u these.
I was happy when
--> u sang my favourite song Zhui by Leslie Cheung
--> we had an open yet peaceful conversation
--> u sent mi home
It was a good session, thanks friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment