Thursday, March 01, 2007

Body is weak, but glad n grateful that kids r good.

~ When walked into e classroom, a boy came in late. he was late bcoz he saw no chair at Trs desk. So he went to next door to borrow a chair. Thats really sweet of him. I seldom sit down when delivering lesson, but today, i sat down during my later part of the lesson, n i saw a little smile shining on his face. Ya, i need the chair. Thank u!

~ I was tired, realli worn out. So exhausted after 3hrs of lessons, i climbed up the staircase with heavy footsteps. Gosh... my water bottle dropped. I was so helpless when it was rolling down the staircase... nooooo... i realli dun hav the energy to climb down n up again... i was realli "flat" at that time... There came another lovely kid. I didnt teach him b4, n didn know him at all. but he was realli very kind to quickly run down the staircase to pick up my bottle for me, so that i need not to move a single step down. Thats heartening, n Boy, u r realli lovely!

I luv these kids!

No comments: